Does your home have disrepair issues?
Try our quick eligibility checker to see if you can claim compensation.
Each Claim May Be Worth £1000's!

To report your disrepair issue text HOME to 66777 or call freephone 0800 8611108

About Us

If you are a tenant and your property is in need of repair, you may be entitled to compensation if you have already notified your council or housing association landlord of the problems and your landlord has failed to carry out repairs. At we operate on a no win no fee basis and also offer a home survey to assess any damage at no cost to you.

Councils and Social housing landlords have to follow certain rules set down by the regulator of social housing. This includes meeting certain standards on repairs and maintenance.

At our panel solicitors have helped thousands of clients suffering with housing issues. Our skill set and experience gives us a strong insight into how landlords deal with issues and complaints commonly made by tenants and enables us to resolve disputes efficiently and swiftly, ensure repairs are completed effectively by the landlord at no cost to you and enable us to get you the compensation that you are legally entitled to.

We work with some of the UK’s top independent property surveyors from across the country to ensure your home will be promptly and thoroughly inspected and a detailed survey report will be provided to record all aspects of disrepair and ensure that the property is repaired to your satisfaction and that you receive the maximum amount of compensation possible.